Welcome to Intershop Progressive Web App 2.2.
This public release note contains information about the latest features of the Intershop Progressive Web App. In addition, it serves as a quick reference for the latest documentation.
- Introduce formly field reusability feature (#1017) (0889f38)
- Add desired delivery date with NgbDatePicker & date-fns (#1056) (638609e)
- Display feedback when product is out of stock on order templates (#1067) (7c84791)
- Enable nginx access logging in json format (#1086) (099af1f)
- Handle and display scaled prices (#1030) (699b260)
- Support Payone Eps payment method. (#1053) (efe7884)
- ESLint: Rules for customization (#1055) (8107fcf)
|Intershop Progressive Web App||Intershop Commerce Management B2C/B2X|
For more details about the release refer to the following documents:
Refer to the following documentation for more information on how to work/develop with the Angular-based storefront project:
- Support the character sequence 'sku' in product SKUs (#963) (a22a56d)
- Improve product tile actions visibility + improve compare icon (#1082) (dc36f5c)
- Repair cleanup testbed script with parallel execution and apply changes (#1072) (32953c1)
- Display addToQuote and addToOrderTemplate buttons on cart page even in case the cart contains quote items (#1054) (1f0bb53)
- Quote items on cart UI issues (#1054) (c9769c2)
- Do not display 'UNDEFINED' in case the promotion title is missing for the current locale (#1054) (71a845d)
- Repair cleanup testbed script and apply changes (#1057) (a4e403c)
- Angular 13.3.0 and dependencies update (see Migrations / 2.1 to 2.2 for more details).
- Node.js 16 is now used for development and deployment.
- The compare functionality was moved into an extension (see Migrations / 2.1 to 2.2 for more details).
The information provided in the Knowledge Base may not be applicable to all systems and situations. Intershop Communications will not be liable to any party for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the Customer Support section of the Intershop Corporate Web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system.