Welcome to Intershop Progressive Web App 2.1.
This public release note contains information about the latest features of the Intershop Progressive Web App. In addition, it serves as a quick reference for the latest documentation.
2 What's New?
- Fetch product price information with new product price REST API (#1018) (26ebdf2)
- Fetch and display personalized category and product data (#1021) (fd08931)
- Remove quote items from cart (#1029) (84c449e)
- Use demo content artifact in header navigation (#1038) (e065b3f)
- Support payone iDeal payment method (#974) (06a25c4)
- Move localization keep patterns where they are needed (#960) (9b6a996)
- Context with propagateActive as input (#1007) (a4c1c16)
- Recalculate basket after currency change (#1005) (04b44bc)
|Intershop Progressive Web App||Intershop Commerce Management B2C/B2X|
For more details about the release refer to the following documents:
Refer to the following documentation for more information on how to work/develop with the Angular-based storefront project:
5 Fixed Defects
- Repair service worker (#1045) (2a7a47d)
- Prevent out of stock products from being added to basket on order templates (#1031) (5f85f9d)
- Prevent console error messages on checkout shipping page (#1040) (7af76a6)
- Render content of product detail description tab as html (#1037) (147b07c)
- Checkout payment parameter form validation (#1035) (4dbccaf)
- Update propagation of parent context if child context is removed (#1022) (61cb60a)
- Product search is cached in PWA and does not trigger a new REST call (#983, #1024) (db38c8a)
- Trim payment parameter form values (#1013) (507966f)
- Include 'all' theme in allowed overrides (#1014) (302285f)
- Payment & order redirect respects baseHref (#1010) (d29c1ec)
6 Performance Improvements
7 Code Refactoring
8 Breaking Changes
- Product prices are now fetched by separate
productprices REST calls instead of using the information fetched with the products REST call.
- Handling personalized REST calls for category and product data required some possibly breaking changes (see Migrations / 2.0 to 2.1 for more details).
- The recently viewed products functionality was moved into an extension (see Migrations / 2.0 to 2.1 for more details).
The information provided in the Knowledge Base may not be applicable to all systems and situations. Intershop Communications will not be liable to any party for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the Customer Support section of the Intershop Corporate Web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system.