Welcome to Intershop Progressive Web App 2.3.
This public release note contains information about the latest features of the Intershop Progressive Web App. In addition, it serves as a quick reference for the latest documentation.
2 What's New?
- Introduce price update strategies (#1089) (c980cbe)
- Make products service default attrs easily overridable (#1098) (78ef2e1)
- Clean-localizations on used sources (#1047) (bf81099)
- Display loading overlay for basket merge (811b540)
- Allow strings as propagate index (fc19edd)
- Export product context for debug usage (036602b)
- Support language plural rules for translations (#1073) (af747b0)
- eslint: Add rule disallowing optional inputs (#1121) (e4121a4)
|Intershop Progressive Web App||Intershop Commerce Management B2C/B2X|
For more details about the release refer to the following documents:
Refer to the following documentation for more information on how to work/develop with the Angular-based storefront project:
4 Fixed Defects
- Enable locale override for development mode (#1139) (ae7237b)
- Allow same product list call after a specified time (#1140) (c4bfe88)
- URL encode formParamsToString values (#1115) (269bf72)
- Use feature subscription instead of static check in lazy components (#1138) (a8c75ac)
- Handle ICM static files with the ICM proxy configuration (#1105) (29be2c1)
- Pin usage of ubuntu focal (0ddcb74)
- Add missing feature guards to feature routing modules (5eef759)
- Re-implement tracking of anonymous basket for merge basket logic (#1130) (b9ff6cb)
- Login gets lost after a link is opened in a different tab (#938, #1109) (2daea47)
- Display buyer information for orders based on order data and not based on data of the logged in customer (#1104) (85888d9)
- Remove equal character from url slugs (#1112) (26c61d6)
- Fix spacing for old prices and scaled prices (8b9a10c)
- schematics: Add feature toggle guard to new pages if required (fcd0ac5)
5 Performance Improvements
- Debounce changes made to the context (8aee8b1)
7 Code Refactoring
- Adapt 'apiToken' cookie handling after ICM API token changes (#1105) (7e24ba1)
8 Breaking Changes
- For a working hybrid approach ICM 188.8.131.52-LTS or 184.108.40.206-LTS or newer is required. The changes in the PWA should not be incompatible with older ICM version if no hybrid approach is needed.
- The method
getFilteredProducts was moved from
The information provided in the Knowledge Base may not be applicable to all systems and situations. Intershop Communications will not be liable to any party for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the Customer Support section of the Intershop Corporate Web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system.