Welcome to Intershop Progressive Web App 2.0.
This public release note contains information about the latest features of the Intershop Progressive Web App. In addition, it serves as a quick reference for the latest documentation.
- Render additional CMS demo content artifacts (#967) (d31f430)
- Store locator with Google Maps integration (#911) (2f3bc1a)
- Introduce footer top component that integrates the store locator (9a433e9)
- Replace product detail info accordion with tabs (#994) (3b9f9d1)
- Local ICM cache for (performance) testing purposes (#867) (9aedbfc)
- Extend product image component by an optional link target parameter (037253c)
|Intershop Progressive Web App||Intershop Commerce Management B2C/B2X|
For more details about the release refer to the following documents:
Refer to the following documentation for more information on how to work/develop with the Angular-based storefront project:
- Add title to registration form (#1002) (3e1d3b0)
- Terms and conditions link on checkout review page (e044069)
- Minor bugs concerning the preferred wishlist behavior (b4d98a7)
- Cost center management improvements and fixes (4413804)
- Optional info-box heading, parameter docu (4ec081f)
- Move the position of the CSSClass configuration from the 'img' to the 'div' tag (8a92b10)
- Respect ICM setting basket.maxItemQuantity (#993) (81341ce)
- Lazily resolve translate service in translate compiler (#978) (3838171)
- Remove matrix parameters from URL to prevent accumulation (#976) (83a1711)
- Catch and log errors from translation API (e04c735)
- Stringify SSR error if possible (50cafde)
- Remove console.log from schematic (98daa81)
- Include healthcheck.js in docker compile scripts (#969) (9946ca2)
- Rename component inputs named 'class' to 'cssClass' (#975) (892a1ef)
- Code documentation of the attribute helper class (44111ab)
- Improve Cybersource Credit Card styling (2e3f5bf)
- Display product labels by adding PurgeCSS exeption to keep 'product-label' styling (6b7657c)
- Display of unlimited budget (phone view) (#950) (17c37a9)
- Improve requisition buyer approval widget ui in case the buyer has an unlimited budget (#951) (cd3e3c0)
- Unify budget input fields layout in phone view (#957) (cb4355c)
- Remove unnecessary quoting breadcrumb data (#964) (3c35ac5)
- Add quote to cart in case no cart exists (#952) (114c8d5)
- Query-params should not duplicate at rewrite (#945) (498ecbe)
- Replace deprecated methods after dependencies update (c7766ed)
- Necessary code adaptions after dependencies updates (bd87999)
- Use the ICM channel preference to configure the advancedVariationHandling instead of the feature toggle of the same name (#991) (b459006)
- Remove obsolete form components (#953) (7cc7ec1)
- Move SelectOption interface to the model folder (#953) (c634b58)
- Rename standard PWA themes - (b2b + b2c) (#923) (12c52ae)
- eslint: E2e test code changes from tslint to eslint (eb211be)
- eslint: Code adaptions to respect "no-negated-async" rule (c98c4d1)
- eslint: Code adaptions to respect "no-output-native" and "no-output-on-prefix" rule (6194435)
- eslint: Code adaptions to respect "complexity" rule (85e2616)
- eslint: Code adaptions to respect "prefer-template" rule (4cde7f6)
- eslint: Code adaptions to respect "member-ordering" rule (dc2af27)
- eslint: Code adaptions to respect "no-empty-interface" rule (6e11d11)
- eslint: Code adaptions to respect "sort-ngmodule-metadata-arrays" rule (013236c)
- eslint: Code adaptions to respect minor rule requirements (fcf2b74)
- eslint: Application code changes from tslint to eslint (23578b9)
- eslint: Helper code changes from tslint to eslint (4d8114e)
- eslint: Add eslint rule 'prefer-optional-chain' to enforce the usage of the elvis operator (#987) (4f6ad62)
- Adapt outdated component documentation (02f2c0d)
- eslint: Update documentation regarding the switch from tslint to eslint (bad71ea)
- Update swiper to version 7 (#892) (c771796)
- Formly 6 update and necessary code adaptions (f01ebbf)
- Update polyfills.ts and .browserslistrc according to Angular 13.0.2 defaults (e18b0e3)
- Angular 13.0.2 update + dependencies updates + configuration adaptions (6f68e77)
- eslint: Switch project configuration from tslint to eslint (0034553)
- eslint: Add eslint configuration (f3a5230)
- eslint: Add custom eslint rules and eslint rule schematic (3cb52b4)
- eslint: Remove custom tslint rules and tslint configuration (c19c99c)
- Switch linting from
eslint, see Migrations / 1.4 to 2.0 for more details.
- Swiper 7 upgrade, see Migration Guide to Swiper 7 for more details.
- Formly 6 upgrade, see upgrade from 5.0 to 6.0 for more details.
- Angular 13 and dependecies update, see Migrations / 1.4 to 2.0 for more details.
- Angular 13 removes support for IE 11, see Internet Explorer 11 support deprecation and removal for more details.
- The feature toggle 'advancedVariationHandling' has been removed. Use the ICM channel preference for 'Variations List View' now, see Migrations / 1.4 to 2.0 for more details.
- The input parameter
class was changed to
cssClass for the following components:
ish-product-add-to-wishlist. All uses of these components need to be adapted in custom code.
- Our deprecated form components have been removed, use Formly to generate and maintain your forms, see Migrations / 1.4 to 2.0 for more details.
SelectOption interface has been moved to the select-option.model.ts file of the core/model folder, the related import statements have been adapted.
- The B2C theme
default is renamed to
b2c and the B2B theme
blue is renamed to
b2b and is now used as the default theme, see Migrations / 1.4 to 2.0 for more details.
The information provided in the Knowledge Base may not be applicable to all systems and situations. Intershop Communications will not be liable to any party for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the Customer Support section of the Intershop Corporate Web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system.