Welcome to Intershop Progressive Web App 2.4.
This public release note contains information about the latest features of the Intershop Progressive Web App. In addition, it serves as a quick reference for the latest documentation.
- Display product reviews on product detail page (#1174) (8a2d88d)
- Selectively activate source maps on runtime (#1127) (aeb39f5)
- Load only visible products in the product links carousel (#1162) (e44ee3e)
- Display dynamic promotion messages on shopping cart (#1145) (ffafdc5)
|Intershop Progressive Web App||Intershop Commerce Management B2C/B2X|
For more details about the release, refer to the following documents:
Refer to the following documentation for more information on how to work/develop with the Angular-based storefront project:
- Window object can only be used on browser side (#1178) (1b9fc1b)
- Rearrange the display of product tabs for retail sets and product bundles (f8cf5c1)
- Display the number of reviews behind the product rating stars instead of the average rating (#1174) (604f387)
- Preserve semicolons in query params (#1167) (e776e14)
- Prevent View Context REST API calls with an undefined CategoryRefID value (f7e0de7)
- Only update cost center when it actually changes (#1153) (f00e626)
- Display undiscounted single base price on shopping basket if it differs from single base price (#1149) (02cdb78)
- Non-existing content pages should result in a "Page Not Found" page (#1152) (7ccd223)
- Cookie page guard results in error with SSR (#1148) (dc92011)
- schematics: Make override schematic robust to path seperators (#1146) (8f28705)
- schematics: Create gitignore with correct ignore path (#1124) (3eb320f)
- test: Local jest speedup with custom haste map (#1119) (7564b01)
- Add 2.3 datepicker migration note and hybrid approach requirements (4d9b009)
- Clean up obsolete html comments and removed unused localization keys (652195e)
- Angular 13.3.10 and dependencies update (see Migrations / 2.3 to 2.4 for more details).
- The ratings & reviews functionality was moved into an extension (see Migrations / 2.3 to 2.4 for more details).
- Removed unused newsletter localization keys.
The information provided in the Knowledge Base may not be applicable to all systems and situations. Intershop Communications will not be liable to any party for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the Customer Support section of the Intershop Corporate Web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system.