Welcome to Intershop Progressive Web App 3.2.
This public release note contains information about the latest features of the Intershop Progressive Web App. In addition, it serves as a quick reference for the latest documentation.
- Use ICM '/token' REST endpoint for authentication (#1156) (4e02efd)
- Introduce additional components for product variation select display (#1317) (ddd6e2e)
- Introduce variation attribute mapping with extended /variations call (#1317) (d9e4b17)
- Provide and combine metrics of theme instances (#1340) (88b4206)
- Route to product detail page if only one search result was found (#1316) (9964ebd)
- Save desired delivery date at basket items (#1325) (f8fba29)
- Add zebra striped table style for attributes in product details tab (#1326) (7999f02)
- Customer address update in the My Account section (#1315) (a98d391)
|Intershop Progressive Web App||Intershop Commerce Management B2C/B2X|
For more details about the release, refer to the following documents:
Refer to the following documentation for more information on how to work/develop with the Angular-based storefront project:
- Apply ordered-import rule on multiline import statements (#1344) (5887c41)
- Prevent outdated basket information on /basket route (#1342) (1a730f8)
- Remove check for variations or variation master data for variation product data handling (41e674f)
- Error when submitting consecutive search after submitting search from search suggestion (#1332) (9d063a9)
- Add SSR hybrid backend configuration option for kubernetes deployments (#1320) (3e293fa)
- Prevent budget bar arrow and product label ribbons to be shown in the subcategories layer (#1329) (7f4d34c)
- Replace the product label image sprite, use CSS only styling and localized HTML text (#1319) (7f63863)
- Replace the empty cart image with pure CSS and remove the image file (#1319) (eebebec)
- Remove active_catalog.png and budget-bar-indicator.png and replace with CSS styling (#1319) (9aeafaf)
- Display company input fields for anonymous b2b users on checkout edit address form (#1312) (23a9257)
- Change and display an anonymous user`s email during the checkout process (#1312) (b2c265b)
- Validate email during the checkout process of an anonymous user (#1312) (5ba41ec)
- apiToken cookie should be shared between same host (#1321) (80d5f9d)
- Add promotion scope to the validation of the first basket checkout step (#1322) (8da52d6)
- Keep the footer at the bottom of the page (#1318) (feb1648)
- 'npm install' not working with PWA release zip file (#1314) (33be4cc)
- Display login modal after authentication token has expired (#1280, #1311) (025818c)
- Add matrix parameter spgid to promotion REST calls (#1310) (1cae0d8)
- PWA uses the ICM
/token REST endpoint to retrieve user token:
- Every anonymous user will get an anonymous user token.
- Every identity provider has to configure the
oAuthService with information about the token endpoint.
- Before expiration, the given token should be refreshed.
- Changed the rendering of the
ProductVariationSelectComponent and introduced additional product variation select rendering components (see Migrations / 3.1 to 3.2 for more details).
ProductsService was changed to use an
extended=true details and variations call.
VariationAttribute model was cleaned up and extended (see Migrations / 3.1 to 3.2 for more details).
- The product label ribbon image is replaced with localized text and CSS styling.
- The empty cart image is removed and replaced with localized text and CSS styling.
budget-bar-indicator.png were removed and replaced with CSS styling.
- Formly has been upgraded from version 5 to 6 (see Migrations / 3.1 to 3.2 for more details).
The information provided in the Knowledge Base may not be applicable to all systems and situations. Intershop Communications will not be liable to any party for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the Customer Support section of the Intershop Corporate Web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system.