Welcome to Intershop Progressive Web App 1.2.
This public release note contains information about the latest features of the Intershop Progressive Web App. In addition, it serves as a quick reference for the latest documentation.
- Add virtual theme "all" for always overriding files (#841) (9b595d1)
- Helper for never forgetting npm install on branch change (#875) (7c0b11a)
- Add option for only building specific themes in docker build (#856) (ad3fb75)
- Customizable nginx cache duration (#873) (b33dc3e)
|Intershop Progressive Web App||Intershop Commerce Management B2C/B2X|
For more details about the release refer to the following documents:
Refer to the following documentation for more information on how to work/develop with the Angular-based storefront project:
- Enable cXML Punchout with unclean user state (#861) (5f2e4de)
- Restrict product-quantity input to numbers (browser dependent) (#884) (ecef9e4)
- No search results displayed when filter name contains special characters (#885) (5f628d6)
- Use translate
get instead of
instant for product-image component (#876) (d4ba64c)
- NoSSR PWA Docker container does not support deep links (#871) (0df009e)
get instead of
value for global variables in Jest tests (#866) (bc2517c)
- Restrict NgRx state transfer filtering to two levels (#889) (a1e4efd)
- Prevent unnecessary individual loading of path categories (#877) (dc820a7)
- Prevent compiling translations with very large values (#880) (36aebad)
- Cache compiled translations in PWA process (#881) (82de3a4)
- Reduce breadcrumb set delay as it also blocks SSR (#870) (a0eafd7)
- Prevent API token restore on SSR (#870) (c9425f5)
- Prevent basket loading subscription for SSR (#870) (cffd192)
- Prevent suggest search trigger on SSR (#870) (25624e3)
- Retrieve links and child products only on successful products call (#870) (9b7ab1a)
- Cache 404 longer in nginx (#870) (bdab77a)
- Update hybrid approach SSL documentation (#882) (da1b1aa)
- Build and bundle docker scripts with webpack (#853) (94e7fb9)
dist folder have been moved. See Migrations / 1.1 to 1.2 for more details.
- The identity provider's
triggerLogout method now takes 0 instead of 2 arguments.
The information provided in the Knowledge Base may not be applicable to all systems and situations. Intershop Communications will not be liable to any party for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the Customer Support section of the Intershop Corporate Web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system.