Welcome to Intershop Progressive Web App 4.0.
This public release note contains information about the latest features of the Intershop Progressive Web App. In addition, it serves as a quick reference for the latest documentation.
- Introduce a general print styling, e.g., to nicely print to PDF (#1376) (94be193)
- Add product zoom functionality in fullscreen dialog (#1011, #1350) (c839353)
- Enhance modal dialog component with fullscreen and scrolling (#1350) (1de7672)
- Product notifications (price, in stock) (#1327) (c07edca)
- Add "Product List (REST)" CMS component (#1397) (dc5c9dc)
- Add title for (status) checkboxes (#1383) (9dafd3f)
- Add schematic to apply migration changes for formly 6 update (932cafa)
- Introduce account navigation grouping - used in b2b theme (#1331) (3334e77)
|Intershop Progressive Web App||Intershop Commerce Management B2C/B2X|
For more details about the release, refer to the following documents:
Refer to the following documentation for more information on how to work/develop with the Angular-based storefront project:
- Use ProductsListComponent for wishlist widget component (#1408) (3486687)
- Use ProductsListComponent for recently viewed items on PDP and recently viewed page (#1408) (5fbdfb6)
- Adapt Products List component to not display failed products (#1408) (ff4f2e7)
- Improve matcher routing for SEO URLs (#1387, #1409) (f952dc9)
- Encode canonical link to match actual link URLs (0fd2766)
- Basket loaded in SSR results in error and a toast message that cannot be closed (#1406) (8e3b038)
- Refresh the search page with query parameter 'view' (4e7f9d7)
- Quick quantity change on item lists (#1391) (b019bb2)
- Server-validation-extension prePropulate() method should not error on execution (30a6178)
- Change templateOptions to props using the formly-migrate schematic (#1393) (17f7b66)
- Adapt Hybrid Approach mapping table for new SEO optimized URLs (#1392) (81cf2b4)
- Return a unique ID in the line item list's trackBy function (#1390) (78d99d0)
- Added missing translation key (8a7fc5e)
- E-mail and password confirmation fields should only validate the equality with its related input field (58aa313)
- Correct names and comments with spelling errors, update spell check dictionary with missing words (#1382) (8f36209)
- Prevent HTML input in the form field "name" for order templates and wishlists (#1385) (b990b3b)
- Load basket information on basket page when personalization status is determined (45f67c8)
- Correct dialog form submission with enter key (#1378) (b60e0a1)
- Remove deprecated SSR environment variable 'ICM_IDENTITY_PROVIDER' (#1373) (1f87684)
- False error messages regarding JestMatchers in tests (#1371) (466283c)
- Add Hybrid Approch development environment chapter (#1386) (416d6e9)
- Cleanup/remove obsolete/update TODO comments (e43c432)
- Replace deprecated formly field configuration properties (fad6075)
- Angular 15: Replace class-based route guards by functional guards (289e161)
- Angular 15: Rework translate loader on SSR after Angular 15 update (292d559)
TODO code cleanup removed some implementation fixes to work with ICM versions prior to 220.127.116.11.
- Angular 15: Class-based route guards are replaced by functional guards (see Migrations / 3.3 to 4.0 for more details).
- Angular 15: ICM Translate Loader needs new configuration for
LOCAL_TRANSLATIONS (see Migrations / 3.3 to 4.0 for more details).
- Angular 15: Angular 15 and dependencies update (removed Browserslist configuration, update TypeScript compiler
target, Stylelint adaptions, Jest tests adaptions).
- Intershop PWA development is now based on Node.js 18.15.0 with npm 9.5.0 and the
- All deprecated formly field configuration properties are replaced.
Changes That Require More Recent ICM Versions
- Product notifications (price, in stock) (#1327) - 18.104.22.168 (for adapted e-mail templates only, REST functionality is already available in earlier versions)
- Product zoom functionality (#1350) - 22.214.171.124 (for 'ZOOM' image demo data; this is not required to use the functionality)
- Add "Product List (REST)" CMS component (#1397) - 126.96.36.199 (requires additional CMS Content Model
component.common.productListRest.pagelet2 that could be copied to earlier versions as well)
The information provided in the Knowledge Base may not be applicable to all systems and situations. Intershop Communications will not be liable to any party for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the Customer Support section of the Intershop Corporate Web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system.