Welcome to Intershop Progressive Web App 1.1.
This public release note contains information about the latest features of the Intershop Progressive Web App. In addition, it serves as a quick reference for the latest documentation.
- Add version method for inspecting version information (#858) (4b9294f)
- Cost Center selection for checkout (#807) (72a439f)
- Display product attachments at the product detail page (#840) (d275b95)
|Intershop Progressive Web App||Intershop Commerce Management B2C/B2X|
For more details about the release refer to the following documents:
Refer to the following documentation for more information on how to work/develop with the Angular-based storefront project:
- Enable logout of punchout user in combination with SSO (#852) (eb4f222)
- Prevent broken page on missing requisition data like user and budget (#859) (0f3f847)
- Prevent double requests after inserting a SKU on direct order and quick order form including validation (fb2e192)
- Prevent call for empty product on quick order and direct order (#844) (385a855)
- Align table heading with associated content in quick order form (#832) (64c0e1d)
- Prevent failure of MainNavigationMaxSubCategoriesDepth configuration with '0' to disable main navigation hover menu (#850) (725cfb8)
- Use translate compiler for fallback translations (#843) (69af5ff)
- Adjust THEME variable to be string (fc519bc)
- Insert non-default theme at the end (e2d7639)
- Propagate extra arguments in build:multi script (5ece62e)
- Let purgecss only search app sources (8db741a)
- StylePreprocessorOptions was missing on server build (#834) (2069f47)
The information provided in the Knowledge Base may not be applicable to all systems and situations. Intershop Communications will not be liable to any party for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the Customer Support section of the Intershop Corporate Web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system.