Welcome to the IOM Helm Charts 1.3.0.
IOM is delivered in the form of Docker images which are dedicated to run in Kubernetes. Intershop also provides Helm Charts for IOM, which makes it very easy to operate IOM.
For best compatibility between IOM helm charts and IOM, please always use the newest version of IOM helm charts, regardless of the IOM version you are currently using. To do so, please update IOM helm charts as often as possible.
|Helm \ IOM||126.96.36.199||188.8.131.52||184.108.40.206||220.127.116.11||18.104.22.168|
1), 2), 3), 4), 5), 6)
|4), 6)||5), 6)||6)|
1), 2), 3), 4), 5)
1), 2), 3), 4)
1) IOM-10458 still occurs in this combination
2) Helm parameter for timeout of test-data import does not work in this combination
3) Helm parameter to control creation of access log does not work in this combination
4) IOM-10362 still occurs in this combination
5) IOM-10891 still occurs in this combination
6) Helm parameters to control Datadog APM do not work in this combination
x) Not supported
|Docker||An OS-level virtualization software.|
|Helm||A package manager for Kubernetes.|
|IOM||The abbreviation for Intershop Order Management|
|Kubernetes||An open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.|
The information provided in the Knowledge Base may not be applicable to all systems and situations. Intershop Communications will not be liable to any party for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the Customer Support section of the Intershop Corporate Web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system.