Welcome to Intershop Progressive Web App 0.23.
This Public Release Note contains information about the latest features of the Intershop Progressive Web App. In addition, it serves as a quick reference for the latest documentation.
2 What's New?
- Support for configurable products via Tacton CPQ integration (#329) (2a60f9d)
- Switch from the Responsive Starter Store applications to the new headless REST application type applications (#302) (0a356cc)
- Switch to the new headless REST application type applications demo content (#302) (741454c)
- Switch to the new headless REST application type CMS content model (#302) (50dc72e)
- Switch customer REST resource depending on application and customer type (#302) (04abd41)
|Intershop Progressive Web App||Intershop Commerce Management B2C/B2X|
For more details about the release refer to the following documents:
Refer to the following documentation for more information on how to work/develop with the Angular-based storefront project:
The currently used BETA REST APIs for Basket and CMS may change in the future. Therefore we cannot guarantee that these features may work in the PWA 0.23 without any changes with upcoming releases of Intershop Commerce Management.
6 Fixed Defects
- Tacton improvements (#368) (84ed633)
- Repair sentry error reporting (#339) (6b41035)
- Enforce noSpecialChars for firstName and lastName (f01c2de)
- Adapt localized texts for user management (#346, #358) (29dc79d)
- Schematics: Reduce greedy path replacement (1235287)
- Schematics: Enable move-component helper for projects (d8299ea)
- Schematics: Disable subpaging for page schematic if parent page cannot be found (f01c0ce)
- Document HTTP error mapping for ICM errors (#339) (9e3b6d7)
- Add headless app type migration information (#303) (2c13f44)
8 Code Refactoring
- Adapt to REST API changes for user management (d814cc0)
- Remove deprecated exports (#347) (7ef505a)
- Remove groups from shared components (#362)
9 Breaking Changes
- With the introduction of a new headless application type (intershop.REST) in ICM 126.96.36.199 the PWA default environment configuration was switched to the new headless 'rest' application in the ICM demo content. Because of this change, the PWA now uses the ICM CMS content model and demo content of the new headless 'rest' application.
- User management calls were adapted to match CMS REST API changes in ICM.
- Deprecated exports were removed in the course of refactoring NgRx tests introduced in version 0.21.
The information provided in the Knowledge Base may not be applicable to all systems and situations. Intershop Communications will not be liable to any party for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the Customer Support section of the Intershop Corporate Web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system.