Welcome to Intershop Progressive Web App 0.29.
This public release note contains information about the latest features of the Intershop Progressive Web App. In addition, it serves as a quick reference for the latest documentation.
2 What's New?
- Support for cXML Punchout shopping (login, transfer order) (#550) (b23d5ef)
- Check for multiple Punchout roles (cXML or OCI) for Punchout UI adaptions (f5a1a2c)
- Support for new OCI Punchout REST API v2 including product validation and background search (a5226f7)
- SSO with Auth0 for B2B (#597) (b8ada93)
- Parameterized user/customer related success messages (f739c45)
- Inquire password for user email/login update (#599) (9980e21)
- Show available stock if available (#598) (57bf890)
- Extend the role-toggle service and not-role-toggle directive to check against multiple roles if one is included (4a8f7e3)
- Add support for setting 'responseType' header for REST calls (e73343e)
- Add support for providing options for the 'resolveLink/resolveLinks' functionality (f8b2be6)
- User login with given token (e.g. from URL) (107aff9)
- Replace any typescript file by configuration (#616) (7b39473)
- Same-site property for cookies service (adc1ec6)
- Extend basket handling to work with a specific basket id instead of 'current' (edd1d0a)
- Product context access directive (#605) (fedbc59)
|Intershop Progressive Web App||Intershop Commerce Management B2C/B2X|
For more details about the release refer to the following documents:
Refer to the following documentation for more information on how to work/develop with the Angular-based storefront project:
The currently used BETA REST APIs for Basket and CMS may change in the future. Therefore we cannot guarantee that these features may work in the PWA 0.29 without any changes with upcoming releases of Intershop Commerce Management.
6 Fixed Defects
- Re-apply transferred state for later initialized feature states (#628) (b2dd286)
- Unnecessary feature module load (#631) (9baa213)
- Allow parentheses in URLs (#611) (15a66f6)
- Adapt nginx Dockerfile to nginx-prometheus-exporter changes and pinned version (#632, #633) (496753c)
- Adapt purgecss configuration to prevent purging needed styles (#601) (87a3135)
- Display validation error messages for payment method ISH Demo Credit Card (f7f7ea1)
- Display error message in case the profanity check fails after wish list/order template creation (8386523)
- Map server-config value for null correctly (fef26d9)
- Run pipeline only on Intershop account (#606) (f0c3255)
- Repair add-destroy schematic (#602) (bcc0401)
7 Performance Improvements
- Use lazy properties on product context (#617) (1126496)
- Forbid omit from lodash-es as it is not used to its full potential (#604) (30a43c8)
9 Breaking Changes
- Introduced registration form configuration via a new registration configuration service.
- Further form refactorings to use Formly forms.
The information provided in the Knowledge Base may not be applicable to all systems and situations. Intershop Communications will not be liable to any party for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the Customer Support section of the Intershop Corporate Web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system.