Welcome to Intershop Progressive Web App 0.27.
This Public Release Note contains information about the latest features of the Intershop Progressive Web App. In addition, it serves as a quick reference for the latest documentation.
2 What's New?
- Punchout functionality - user management, basket transmission, functions routing (OCI Punchout) (#490) (2529e89)
- Support for Cybersource credit card payment (#464) (e953874)
- Add order templates widget on MyAccount overview page (#502) (6eff141)
- Add structural not-role-toggle-directive to hide HTML elements if the current user has a certain role (24fb46b)
- Extend authorization store by roleIds (68a3fc6)
- Set business errors independent of REST API errors to trigger the error page (397a285)
- If the basket total equals 0, display only an info message on checkout payment page (#499) (508450f)
|Intershop Progressive Web App||Intershop Commerce Management B2C/B2X|
For more details about the release refer to the following documents:
Refer to the following documentation for more information on how to work/develop with the Angular-based storefront project:
The currently used BETA REST APIs for Basket and CMS may change in the future. Therefore we cannot guarantee that these features may work in the PWA 0.27 without any changes with upcoming releases of Intershop Commerce Management.
6 Fixed Defects
- Use localStorage as storage for OAuth (#518) (ae000ee)
- Use carousel select method to set active slide (#508) (2302a53)
- Properly calculate product availability (a5e4612)
- Send PGID for CMS view context calls (#501) (402ffc6)
- Payment error message when multiple errors are received after creating a payment instrument (#491) (2c54961)
- Hide badge for reCAPTCHA v3 (#510) (c3568cc)
- Basket promotion code assignment gets lost after registration (#497) (4b42fa6)
- User registration mail is always sent in English, even if the user triggers the registration from a different locale (#498) (d235ca7)
- Wrap budget-widget to approval scope (#493) (3bffb9a)
- Documentation and migration note for product contexts (#517) (043d2eb)
8 Code Refactoring
9 Breaking Changes
- Product-specific components now retrieve data with context facade and must therefore be refactored in this way.
The information provided in the Knowledge Base may not be applicable to all systems and situations. Intershop Communications will not be liable to any party for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the Customer Support section of the Intershop Corporate Web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system.