Welcome to Intershop Progressive Web App 0.30.
This public release note contains information about the latest features of the Intershop Progressive Web App. In addition, it serves as a quick reference for the latest documentation.
2 What's New?
- SSO with invite support for B2B (#670) (5b819db)
- Modal on SSO registration navigation and refactorings (#647) (f5452bf)
- Punchout User Management for cXML and OCI users (#544) (553c1a3)
- Full support for categoryRef CMS configuration parameters and additional categoryref routing (#672) (1d7ea7f)
- Support CMS static content pages navigation (#651) (e038d4d)
- Add feature toggle for guest checkout (#654) (e5138e4)
|Intershop Progressive Web App||Intershop Commerce Management B2C/B2X|
For more details about the release refer to the following documents:
Refer to the following documentation for more information on how to work/develop with the Angular-based storefront project:
The currently used BETA REST APIs for Basket and CMS may change in the future. Therefore we cannot guarantee that these features may work in the PWA 0.30 without any changes with upcoming releases of Intershop Commerce Management.
6 Fixed Defects
- Repair data refresh on product pages (#675) (8eaac04)
- Display a 'product unavailable' image on product detail page if there are no product images (#653) (0d1be10)
- CMS carousel component should handle not completely filled slides (#663) (baff0c4)
- In case of multiple buckets display message on checkout review page (eca7625)
- Basket acceleration in case the cost center is required but missing (#652) (6f0200d)
- Reset order creation errors after the user navigated to another checkout page (057a3f2)
- Multi-site - language switch not working (#649) (3c01d7d)
- Auth0 silentRefresh requires offline_acces scope (#644) (c6850a7)
- Reset children when switching SKU in context (#680) (a8cb95a)
- Add missing text for navigation toggle (#666) (03a3770)
- Compodoc generation with own tsconfig.doc.json (#664) (46901e0)
7 Breaking Changes
- Registration page SSO configuration now via '/sso' sub route.
The information provided in the Knowledge Base may not be applicable to all systems and situations. Intershop Communications will not be liable to any party for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the Customer Support section of the Intershop Corporate Web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system.