Welcome to Intershop Progressive Web App 0.26.
This Public Release Note contains information about the latest features of the Intershop Progressive Web App. In addition, it serves as a quick reference for the latest documentation.
2 What's New?
- SSO with Auth0 for B2C (#352) (a8cc433)
- Requisition Management / Order Approval functionality (#326) (eee665f)
- Display buyer widget for B2B customers on checkout and order details pages (#486) (5f046c1)
- Custom attributes support for basket and orders (#476) (6cc98e0)
- Checkout - simple basket acceleration (#479) (ff08159)
- Use new REST API for filters and products on master variation page (#414) (5b9847c)
- Add server configuration pipe and feature toggle pipe (906a5b4)
- Schematics: adapt lazy-components for projects (#437) (18a3f2f)
|Intershop Progressive Web App||Intershop Commerce Management B2C/B2X|
For more details about the release refer to the following documents:
Refer to the following documentation for more information on how to work/develop with the Angular-based storefront project:
The currently used BETA REST APIs for Basket and CMS may change in the future. Therefore we cannot guarantee that these features may work in the PWA 0.26 without any changes with upcoming releases of Intershop Commerce Management.
6 Fixed Defects
- Display the inactive status on the b2b user list (5f7a55e)
- Display only one validation error for a form element at once (fdc1480)
- Disable add-to-cart button on quick order page if the form is invalid (57bcabb)
- Hide add-to-cart button on order template details page if the order template is empty (11f71ca)
- Prevent error if language switched on order details page in case of SSR (0023025)
- Customization start script should add themes with inject false (#462) (bb15b79)
- Replace interfering special characters from product and category slugs (#469) (591fc99)
- Repair schema build (#475) (96e12f9)
7 Performance Improvements
- Prevent SSR rendering cycle for static resources (#465) (2b81911)
- Run configurations call only once for SSR (#466) (8c211de)
- Add migration note for new multi-channel format (#457) (ab733d1)
The information provided in the Knowledge Base may not be applicable to all systems and situations. Intershop Communications will not be liable to any party for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the Customer Support section of the Intershop Corporate Web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system.