Welcome to Intershop Progressive Web App 0.22.
This Public Release Note contains information about the latest features of the Intershop Progressive Web App. In addition, it serves as a quick reference for the latest documentation.
2 What's New?
- Add B2B users management base version as part of organization management in My Account (#295, #246, #247, #305) (9c46eec)
- Display information for B2B users above My Account navigation (#298) (ee5e1cb)
- Delete B2B users in Organization Management (#258, #310) (d8d8523)
- Add and edit B2B users in Organization Management (#260, #310) (3185084)
- Manage B2B user roles in Organization Management (5ac6577)
- Retrieve roles and permissions for B2B users (#298) (e4ba676)
- Add guard, directive and service for toggling depending on user permissions (#298) (af9ce44)
- Use new filter REST API for product filter display and navigation (#148) (3f493c5)
- Display loading page when service worker is booting up (9f89684)
- Show account identifier attribute of payment instrument (75e4a31)
- Serialize currently matched path in router state (d83068c)
|Intershop Progressive Web App||Intershop Commerce Management B2C/B2X|
For more details about the release refer to the following documents:
Refer to the following documentation for more information on how to work/develop with the Angular-based storefront project:
The currently used BETA REST APIs for Basket and CMS may change in the future. Therefore we cannot guarantee that these features may work in the PWA 0.22 without any changes with upcoming releases of Intershop Commerce Management.
6 Fixed Defects
- Inconsistent breadcrumb updates on category, search & product page (83ac5f9)
- Set 404 status when route is not found (29570b4)
- Minor user management issues (#338) (caaa600)
- tslint-rules: repair use-async-synchronization-in-tests rule (#330) (e83437d)
- Save BIC for Concardis direct debit payment method (#323) (b5d26dd)
- Correcting field type for Concardis direct debit payment error message key (#317) (a762d12)
- Delay routing and only route after profile edit (#314) (9c08b52)
7 Performance Improvements
- Correctly memorize cms selectors (fa910d4)
- Correctly memorize category selectors (#284) (afc69ed)
- Add documentation for Progressive Web App features (8d96718)
- Add KB labels and adjust title for documentation overview (#301) (5f5ca9a)
9 Code Refactoring
- Remove ngx-custom-validators dependency and custom implement the two validators we use (#332) (7a3fb0a)
- Adapt parsing for changed configurations REST call (#307) (3d82674)
- Set breadcrumb trail consistently via store (#289) (8282584)
10 Breaking Changes
- Dependency ngx-custom-validators was removed from the project.
- Adapted parsing for changed configurations REST call in Intershop Commerce Management version 184.108.40.206.
- Setting the breadcrumb trail can now only be done consistently by using route data or by dispatching the appropriate action.
The information provided in the Knowledge Base may not be applicable to all systems and situations. Intershop Communications will not be liable to any party for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the Customer Support section of the Intershop Corporate Web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system.